Shoes
I finally went shoe shopping today! That was something I've really been needing to do. I got three pairs of shoes, all black. They are all comfortable. That makes me really happy. I got one pair of casual black shoes that I think are comfortable enough for me to wear to work, one pair of black casual heels to wear with my black pants when I got to church, etc, and this other pair that were on sale and should be comfortable for wearing around the house or running errands. Now I need to go clean out my closet because I have a lot of old, beat-up shoes in there.
So I rushed home so I wouldn't miss "Veronica Mars" only to find out they decided not to show the new episode. They repeated last week's episode instead. I guess they thought no one would watch because of the VP debates, but I'd been looking forward to it all week. Darn.
Later...


<< Home