Life Update
A lot has been happening lately and it's driving me insane not being able to come here or to Jix.
Foremost in my mind right now is work. Things were suddenly thrown into chaos four days ago when we had a surprise inspection. To make a long story short, the store didn't pass the inspection and we were given two days to get everything in order before the second inspectionm which was yesterday morning. I was the only one not there yesterday so I have been in deep suspense. I tried calling one of my friends to find out what happened, but he didn't answer so it looks like I am going to be the last to know. When I left Tuesday night, I don't know if everything was perfect, but it was A LOT better than it had been before. We must have at least gotten a passing grade, even if wasn't 100%. We have a staff meeting tonight so I will find out then what is going on. I haven't talked about this with anyone except my co-workers because one, it happened so quickly I could hardly even get my thoughts in order and two, I don't want my parents to freak out that I'll be jobless. I have my backup plan in case the inspection didn't go well and they close the store. I really hope everything is okay though because if that happened it's not just our workers that lose out, but the owner too. I was told he was practically in tears when the inspection guy told him that. Crossing fingers that everything is ok. The meeting is in 3 and a half hours.
There is so much more I need to blog about, but I need to leave the library now. I've already been here too long.
Later...


<< Home